The role of the Board is to establish a vision for the future of the Co-op and govern the cooperative towards these ends. At Daily, our Board governs via our By-Laws and our Policies. In addition to governance, the Board provides fiduciary and management oversight.
Our Ends Policy (listed below) is used to guide our organization in every decision that we make. The general manager regularly reports on Daily’s progress toward achieving our Ends.
- Daily Groceries Co-op Board of Directors Policy Register
- Daily Groceries Co-op Articles of Incorporation & Merger with 2014 Amendment
- Daily Groceries Co-op Bylaws Adopted 10/15/12
Upcoming Board Meetings:
We hold Board Meetings once a month and all Owner-Members are welcome.
- Tuesday, January 10, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Monday, February 13, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 14, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 11, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 9, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 13, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 11, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 8, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, Septmeber 12, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 10, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 7:00-8:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 12, 7:00-8:00 pm
*Owner-Member forum begins 15 minutes after the start of the meeting.
Unless otherwise notified, the meetings take place at:
Firehall No. 2
489 Prince Ave.
(next to Avid Bookshop)
2017 Board Meeting Minutes:
2016 Board Meeting Minutes:
- January 2016
- February 2016
- March 2016
- April 2016
- May 2016
- June 2016
- July 2016
- August 2016
- September 2016
- October 2016
- November 2016
- December 2016
Daily Groceries’ Ends Policy
In Athens there will be a thriving, local, cooperative economy; a fun, inspiring place to shop and learn; a hub for community and civic engagement; and a source of excellent food.